Categories & Registration Codes
- You will be required to choose one of the attendance categories, please make sure which is the right selection for you
- For delegates who have been provided a Registration code, please have this available when you start your online registration. This will be requested when you start your registration and will be applied to your booking upon check out.
- You can register up to 5 delegates in one session.
- You will be required to make payment in full for all delegates in one session so please ensure you have sufficient funds on your credit card.
- Ensure you have the delegate details for all attendees you would like to book as all fields on the registration will need to be submitted.
- For group bookings of more than 5 people please email us with your group requirements as this constitutes a group booking.
- You will be required to make a PayPal payment to confirm the registration. Please note that you will be taken to a PayPal portal to process the payment and even if the payment is unsuccessful you will be taken to a confirmation page with your booking details. You will also receive a confirmation email with your login details. With those login details you can then come back to your registration and make modifications (except cancellations) or attempt payment again.
Your registration is considered as Complete only when your outstanding balance is USD 0.00.
- If your registration has been unsuccessful due to payment you can log back in with the email you have used and proceed with alternative card or email us.
- If for any reason a registered delegate is unable to attend, registration can be transferred to another individual.
- If the above is not possible, the following refund terms apply:
- If you cancel your registration before July 31st, 2020 you will be refunded the full amount of the registration fee you have paid less an administrative charge of $30 per cancellation. If you cancel your registration between August 1st and August 31st, 2020 50% of your delegate’s fee will be refunded. All cancellations received after August 31st, 2020 will not be refunded.
- The above does not affect your statutory right to cancel registration at no charge within 14 days of the date of purchase. Cancellation requests are accepted only by email.
Delegate Refund Policy
Due to the postponement of GA2020 we have amended the refund policy for online registrations.
This refund policy applies to any online registration made before 23rd April 2020.
Due to the GA2020 postponement if for any reason a registered delegate is unable to attend once the new date has been announced, registration can be transferred to another individual.
If the above is not possible you are eligible for a full refund. To apply for a full refund please email [email protected].
Note: If you are logged in Internet Explorer and you experience difficulties with the Registration website at any stage, please try on an alternative browser.